We offer a wide range of adaptive strollers and wheelchairs
- Covers in four popular colors that are removable for easy cleaning.
- A comfortable, contoured seat base, which allows freedom of movement.
- A flexible sacral cushion, which can be shaped to follow the contours of the child’s back.
- A ramped seat base cushion that prevents the child from slipping forward into a sacral sitting posture.
- Seat Base hip guides/support
- Anatomically correct, height and angle adjustable backrest.
- Height and angle adjustable footplate.
- A choice of three base options offer varying degrees of height adjustment and tilt in space capability to suit individual user needs. The lightweight and compact seat can be transferred in seconds from one base to another or removed for transportation and easy storage. The system can also interface with a variety of strollers, wheelchairs and powered mobility options.
Seat Cover Colors:
Learn how to best utilize the Leckey Squiggles Seat to provide optimal positioning for kids who need extra support. It grows with your child, and fits multiple mobility bases (or wheels)!
Introduction t...Learn how to best utilize the Leckey Squiggles Seat to provide...
Age: 1 - 5 years
User Height: 29.5" - 43.3"
User Weight, Max.: 48.8 lbs.
Seat Depth: 7.5" - 11.4"
Seat Width: 8.3" - 11"
Back Height: 12.6" - 15"
Back Height with Shoulder Support: 16.5" - 18.9
Chest Width: 6.3" - 8.75"
Lower Leg Length: 12 - 27 cm
Table Height to Seat: 4.5" - 6.7"
Seat Height (Hi-Low Base): 10" - 25"
Back Angle: -10° - +25°
Seat Angle Hi-Low Base: -10° - +30°
Foot Angle: +/- 10°
Seat to Footplate: 4.8" - 10.6"
Weight Seat Shell: 13.2 lbs.
Weight Hi-Low Base: 19.8 lbs.
Customers also viewed